Beginning our Parenting Journey

For those venturing to this blog I haven't met, please allow me to introduce myself... I'm Katherine. My husband Nathan and I want to share with you something so dear to our hearts...our parenting journey. We sense that God is leading us to be parents both through naturally having and adopting children. Life is such a miracle! We believe human life is God's special creation (His most prized work of art)...made in His image and should be cherished as such. Will you consider being a part of our adoption fundraising through purchasing art or donating your own creation? Find out more below.

PROCEEDS

100% of the profit from your purchase goes towards adoption.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Custom Children's Paintings


CUSTOM CHILDREN'S PAINTINGS

Email me at nathanandkatherine@gmail.com for more information on how you can order a painting customized for your home.

At this time, I can only paint for those living in Fayette/Coweta County GA, Tallassee AL, and Scottsboro AL.

Prices starting at $20. Contact me for specific pricing information on custom work.



No comments:

Post a Comment